With impressive year on year sales growth, a track record of investment in new products, manufacturing capacity and perhaps more importantly in the training and development of our employees, we can provide an exciting and rewarding career for the right individuals.
Have a look at our current team and experience here.
We are currently recruiting for an:
Area Sales Manager
To achieve the budgeted sales turnover and margins.
• Identify potential customers, arrange introductions, identify customer requirements, develop and present solutions and negotiate contracts.
• Liaise with the customer at head office and site level to ensure the solutions are delivered and that the requirements of the customer are met.
• Play an essential role in the future direction of the business through the development of its marketing, products and services.
• Prepare monthly sales forecasts and market reports.
• Flexibility in the role would be required in order to ensure the success of the business.
Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications:
The candidate will be able to demonstrate the following experience and knowledge whilst working in a senior sales role servicing the construction industry:
• High achiever with a track record of achieving rapid and sustainable business growth.
• Customer focused with the ability to identify opportunities and deliver solutions.
• Proven, long term relationship building skills.
• Confident and dynamic with the ability to communicate and negotiate effectively at all levels within an organisation.
• A technical understanding of current building legislation and practices.
• New product development and introductions.
• Managing marketing campaigns.
Competency with MS-Office, Outlook and general software tools.
Full, clean driving licence.
To apply, please send a CV to Grant Morement (email@example.com)
We are currently recruiting for a:
As well as the products we manufacture, we believe our contract management facility is an important part of the service we offer, and is key to the continued growth and success of our business.
Role & Responsibilities
• Site visits for measurement and specification (current CSCS card helpful)
• Product demonstrations and training
• Planning/ Scheduling work for production
• Ensuring products conform to Building Regulations, Security, Fire and Safety Standards
• Main customer point of contact for site manager or management
• Travel with some overnight stays
Skills & Abilities
• Experience working for a joinery manufacturer for the construction sector or working within a similar role outside the joinery sector
• Knowledge of construction site operations
• Proven ability for organisational and systems accuracy
• Experience of planning / scheduling
• Technically aware of fire doors and ironmongery
• Good IT skills using Excel and Outlook
• Current clean driving licence
• Flexible approach to working
To apply, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will work as part of a team of estimators, preparing quotations and technical specifications for customers. Your role will also include liaising with suppliers and working with the sales and purchasing team in order to prepare quotations that really excite our customers and can deliver new business opportunities.
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a similar role and a professional qualification in architectural ironmongery would be beneficial.
Whilst mainly office based, there may be a need to travel to customers and a full driving licence is required.
To apply, please send a CV to email@example.com